As a Christian school, we are blessed with a humbling privilege: to love young children and prepare them for a life of significance. Not only do we equip students with a solid academic foundation, we also help them develop character, skills and a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
Students’ earliest school years set the stage for their entire education experience. Our certified, trained teachers are dedicated to loving kids, speaking life, and developing lifelong learners who enjoy school and are confident achievers. In addition to performance-proven programs in reading, writing, math, science, and social sciences, LCA’s lower school education also includes:
- Classes in physical education, music, and technology
- Hands-on learning through our Math and Science Institute (MSI), field trips, and interactive special events
- Programs for students who need additional academic challenge or learning support (L.I.F.E)
Jesus insisted that children be given unlimited access to Him. Because He is passionate about His connection with kids, we are too! Every day LCA students learn about and grow their relationship with Jesus Christ through:
- Bible-integrated curriculum, including scripture memory, daily prayer, and specific focus each year
- Weekly chapel with worship and teaching for students’ age level
- Opportunities to help people in need
Life is bigger than a classroom, and there’s much to experience beyond the K-5 curriculum. Creative and performing arts, athletics, and community and global influence are just a few of our students’ opportunities to explore new activities, learn in a different context, and enhance their abilities.
From the parking lot to the playground, from small class sizes to before-and-after-school care, Life Christian Academy is committed to providing a safe and nurturing place for the uniqe needs of young children. Our desire is for every child to know he or she is valuable, is loved, and can be successful!