The journey from childhood to young adulthood is filled with challenging new experiences at every turn. At Life Christian Academy, our middle school students take each step of this adventure in a supportive environment built around the Bible’s teaching. Students are given more freedom, choices, and responsibility, while mentored to develop integrity, honesty, respect, and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Academics are top priority, and our students consistently exceed national averages on standardized assessments. Students are equipped with a solid grasp of core subjects, and a variety of electives to prepare them for the rigors of high school, including:
- A positive sixth grade experience that transitions students into middle school structure
- Overnight retreats for all grades; eighth grade trip to Washington D.C.
- Hands-on learning through our new Math & Science Institute and Lab Learner science lab
- Academic recognition through Junior Achievement and National Junior Honor Society
To become successful young adults, middle school students need opportunities to form a biblical world view. We provide a solid spiritual foundation on which to base their choices, helping them grow through:
- Daily Bible classes as part of our curriculum
- Weekly chapels with student-led worship and age-relevant messages
- Mentor groups led by teachers, pastors, and parents, that focus on personal growth and community service
Middle school is when students start identifying and pursuing their unique talents and interests. We offer great athletic programs with excellent Christian coaches, and a quality fine arts program where students can explore and develop their creative abilities.Life Christian middle school is a great place to grow. We have an amazing staff who love God, love kids, speak life, and pray powerful prayers into the lives of our students. And every day in all kinds of ways, we have a whole lot of healthy, high-energy fun!