At Life Christian preschool, we provide young children with developmental childhood experiences in a positive, loving environment. Activities include indoor and outdoor play, interactive academic and Bible learning, creative projects, music, and special events. We offer partial-day programs for three-year olds, and full- and extended-day programs for children four and older.
Our Approach to Preschool:
- Develop an awareness of God, the Bible, prayer and values
- Develop a healthy, positive self-image
- Develop social skills with groups of children
- Develop self-expression through art, music, language, and other forms of play
- Develop intellectually through teacher directed activities and free play
- Develop self-control and independence
- Develop a positive attitude towards school and teachers
- Develop an awareness of our world and its differences
- Allow a child the time to enjoy childhood
3′s Class T–TH 4′s Class M-W-F
In our young 3 ‘s and 4′s classes we are developing classroom social skills, letter recognition, phonetics, number recognition, counting Bible verse memorization and much more!
Pre K Class ages 4 1/2 –6 M–F
Preparing for Kindergarten, we offer the following curriculum:
Enrichment–Children must be 4 years or older to attend
The enrichment class is designed to enhance the students’ academics with curriculum not offered in their pre-k class. Basic Spanish, beginning sign language and themed units such as space, insects, the seasons and dinosaurs are part of their day. We offer a relaxed environment where students thrive socially, academically and spiritually.